Join MCG Partners for our Leading vs. Managing workshop on Tuesday, September 9, 2014 to find out.
This interactive course helps participants understand their own personal leadership style, and how to adapt their style to help others improve performance and achieve results. Participants will receive a behavioral assessment for a deep understanding of behavior styles to help them achieve personal success in their leadership and management responsibilities.
Once participants have identified their own behavioral style and how those behaviors contribute to their leadership and management style, this course will also provide an understanding of how to motivate others to action and flexibly to move from manager to leader as necessary to achieve business goals.
Participants will walk away with an action plan aiming them toward personal success in leading and managing as well as the ability to:
- Understand their personal leadership and management style
- Identify the behaviors associated with leading versus managing
- Recognize whether a situation requires leading or managing
- Develop strategies to move between leading and managing as necessary
- Motivate others to improve performance and achieve results