Tuesday, October 16, 2018
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Join Josh Combest, Senior Consultant with MCG Partners as he discusses today’s challenges regarding generational differences for both employers and employees.
We will review:
• How to more effectively collaborate in a generationally diverse work environment
• How to have effective multigenerational teams
• What are cultural expectations
• How to manage, develop, and engage multigenerational employees
• Effective communications techniques
Cost: Members – FREE Non-Members: $50
This program has been approved for 1.0 General Credit Hours.
Enter code MCGWEBINAR to join for free.
Josh Combest, Senior Consultant, MCG Partners
Josh is a Senior Consultant with MCG Partners, a woman-owned, management consultancy specializing in leadership development, executive coaching, management training, team and organizational effectiveness solutions.
Josh provides advisory and consulting services, delivers customized training programs, and assists our PI® clients with talent management, selection, onboarding, team building, management effectiveness and performance management needs. Joshua brings over a decade of customer service and human resource expertise including creative problem solving, talent acquisition, on-boarding, training, and process creation.