WHO WE ARE:
MCG Partners is a women owned and certified consulting firm specializing in executive coaching, leadership development and organizational effectiveness solutions. We help businesses optimize success through the entire talent management lifecycle.
Passion. We have a passion to create real results for our clients. We take pride in what we do.
People. Our people are our most valuable asset. We invest in them, at all levels.
Performance. We offer a long-standing record of driving measurable performance for our clients.
We are seeking an energetic, hardworking, influential Sales Development Representative who will understand how to develop a strong pipeline of leads through prospecting, networking and identifying targets. This person will have the ability to be consultative and develop relationships. This person will primarily focus on our talent analytics and assessment solutions, and be able to effectively position the benefits of these tools and how they apply to the human capital lifecycle. The Predictive Index® (PI®) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform and our tool of choice for behavioral analytics.
At MCG Partners, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees’ careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you’re expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Seek out and build new business by networking, identifying targets, and research.
- Triage all qualified leads and appropriately distribute them through the sales funnel.
- Perform outbound phone calls, emails, social media interactions and instant messaging platforms to generate new prospects and push other prospects along the sales cycle.
- Achieve and exceed established monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Develop knowledge of products through internal training.
- Log, track and maintain prospect contact and contact records.
- Be able to performed scheduled repetitive processes for proper account penetration.
- Collaborate with other MCG colleagues regarding prospect needs.
- Up to 5+ years of prospecting experience selling HR or Recruiting solutions and/or services.
- Understand the nuances of consultative selling and how to build trust and credibility.
- Be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent client facing, phone and written communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills. Ability to make formal and informal presentation to prospects.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the current needs or business goals.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications; knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong lead generation and follow-up skills.
- Salary and highly competitive commission and bonus plan. Vacation, Health Plan, 401K, Insurance.
This position is based in our office in Bridgewater, MA, and we are flexible to virtual home office work usage.
If you possess all-of-the-above, have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with 5+ years of experience doing the awesome stuff we just mentioned, MCG could be a great career move for you.
MCG Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Local Candidates only please.
Please resume and application to Ryen McGinn at email@example.com.